This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1 mastery check

Started by Adam Turner, July 12, 2016 · 2 Replies · 48 Views

Adam Turner

First day with HS1 and I feel like PE1 was easy. Because I found it easy, I feel like I must be doing it wrong as every other exercise Ive tried so far from both HS1 and F1 have destroyed me.

This was set 4 of 5. I'm nowhere near the mobility exercise though so I can't progress yet. Any pointers to perfect this one in the meantime? 

Adam.
 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Exercise is very good, what about mobility?

Adam Turner

I don't think I'm even close. My lats are really tight and shoulder flexion is almost non existent. 
Sorry for the poor light. Also, Ive yet to purchase a dowl and 5lb weight so made do with a broom for today.