This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE8 Form Check

Started by Ian Howard, July 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 68 Views

Ian Howard

The example training video only provides a front view of this exercise, so it's hard to tell how much the student's legs move, but I'm pretty sure I'm bending much more than he is. Please critique and share advice on correcting this issue (if even possible at this early stage of foundations). I try keep my body upright, but once the bottom of my rib cage reaches the bar the legs tend to kick out even when I fight against it. My video includes both the strength and mobility elements. All feedback is welcome. Thanks in advance.

 

https://vimeo.com/173980636

Alessandro Mainente

Do not worry too much about legs, rom is deep and tempo is good. due to the bar position it a normal arrangement of the body com.