This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by Daniel Miles, July 12, 2016 · 5 Replies · 47 Views

Daniel Miles

It's those oh so difficult hinge rows!!

I've been doing them for months now! It's starting to feel and look way smoother and I think ROM has improved too. Only thing is....damn burning of the forearms and biceps. This was my first set of 8 so no fatigue. But wow, near the last few sets they burn so bad (not in an injury way, just super pumped)

I can actually manage 15 in one set, but it ruins the next 3-4 sets, so had to step back and keep it consistent.

 

 

Daniel Miles

Oh and although it looks like my glutes are touching the floor, they actually aren't, just baggy shorts!

Luke Searra

Hi Daniel, thank you for posting. 

My first question was actually if your glutes were touching the floor thank you for clarifying. The way your hips are very stationary and you have a good "hinge" is great.

Your approach to prioritizing consistency first over inferior quality is spot on. Keep it up and enjoy the pump.

Everett Carroll

Agreed. As long as those glutes are not resting on the ground, that is a fantastic hinge row. Nice work Daniel!

Daniel Miles

Thanks guys!! I've been working really hard on it so feels satisfying to get praise for it. Movement feels good, just got a build up a bit more endurance!

Luke Searra

Absolutely Daniel, you're on the right track. Keep it up!!!