This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Audio download for stretch series?

Started by Marcus Patterson, July 12, 2016 · 3 Replies · 164 Views

Marcus Patterson

Is it possible to download the audio to play in the gym for stretching?

There is wifi in certain parts of the gym but even so it´s intermittent and sometimes you can be in a stretch wondering what the hell is going on and why you have been there for ages when you realise that the video has stopped playing or is buffering.Not bad for the stretch haha as you´re in the position for a while, but would be better with audio now that I am getting used to it and don´t constantly need to check the video.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

They're gonna say no. So, you can either find better reception or you can note down all the specific series' specifics and use your own stopwatch. It's worked for me in a pinch when traveling.

 

I've written them down myself, so if you let me know which series you purchased, I can save you trouble.

Julia Quigley

I haven't used any,  but there is software out there (some free options) that allow you to record audio that comes out of your computer into a file for replay later. So long as you're the only one using the file (and not sharing with others), I don't see how that would be a violation of the terms (but I could be wrong!). 

Eva Pelegrin

Hi there,

Right below the course follow along video, we now have an audio track, yay! Look for a thin black rectangle below video. Click play. :)