I'm just got to side lever PE4, and realized that I can't progress without some equipment. Looks like they're suggesting stall bars and some kind of strap, which is an expensive combo.
Any other options?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andrew Perlot, July 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 83 Views
I'm just got to side lever PE4, and realized that I can't progress without some equipment. Looks like they're suggesting stall bars and some kind of strap, which is an expensive combo.
Any other options?
A box and something to stick your feet under works well. So does having a training partner hold your legs on an elevated surface.
I get the box, (I was thinking of using a sturdy book case) but what kind of thing would be elevated enough to stick your feet under if you were up on the box/book case?
I've used the top of a dumbbell rack and a strap a tied between two trees. Sometimes the tops of play structures work too, depending on the set up.