This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/Pe3

Started by Danilo Pierpaoli, July 11, 2016 · 7 Replies · 100 Views

Danilo Pierpaoli

hello guys! Can you please check my form and give me some tips? Thank you

I am doing a 5x3 in my workout right now.

 

Everett Carroll

You could depress your scapula a bit more. It looks as though your shrugging slightly at the bottom of the push-up. Also, it is hard to tell if your chest is touching the ground but it should be doing so.

Danilo Pierpaoli

Thanks for the answer! I always try to think on scapula depression, for a strong hollobody position. So how can i fix this?

Thank you!

Everett Carroll

Your welcome, Danilo. Focusing on the hollow shape and depression in your planche training will help strengthen and solidify those positions. Working insanely hard at your hollow body holds will also help tremendously.

Alessandro Mainente

I like them, as cited before, you can tilt a bit the head or lose a little bit of protraction so that you can touch the floor, then during the ascet it should be achieved again as fast as possible.

Andre Simlacher

Looks really good!A great tip from Cole : try to get your ellbows over your wrists!

During your first part of the descent your ellbows are directly over your wrists.Try to get them slightly over your wrists.

Petri Widsten

Overall they look quite good but I'd let the hips and chest touch the floor and keep the lean unchanged during descent and ascent.

Danilo Pierpaoli

Thanks everyone for the tips!

I've tried to focus on touching the floor with the chest losing some protraction, so i post a video.

Done 5x4 today...the road to mastery looks sooo long!