I'm posting this to hopefully get a form check. Just starting GB Foundations and the more I read the forum the more I want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. I hope I'm not hogging the form check forum!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kirsten Stewart, July 11, 2016 · 2 Replies · 23 Views
I'm posting this to hopefully get a form check. Just starting GB Foundations and the more I read the forum the more I want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. I hope I'm not hogging the form check forum!!
It's hard to tell from this angle, but it looks like you might need to push your hips forward a bit more by squeezing your glutes harder. The bottom hip should make contact with the floor as well.
Man you guys are quick!! Thank you! Yes I just tried that and it does feel tighter and stronger that way. I will practice that!