This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1

Started by Kirsten Stewart, July 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 72 Views

Kirsten Stewart

I am new to this so wondering if you guys could take a look at a few videos (posted separately). Thank you so much. 

 

Julia Quigley

Starting on the second rep these are pretty close!

You'll want to spend some time smoothing it out by feeling the balance in the top position, eliminating the jerk into compression, and synchronizing your arms and legs on the ascent and descent.

Be sure to let your body, especially core, relax on the floor between reps. An important part of this position is re-engaging your core on each rep. 

Anyway--that's what I see. A forum coach may have other observations. 

Good work!

Kirsten Stewart

Thank you so much Julia. That makes perfect sense and I will work on that! I appreciate your input!!

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Kirste, some tips for you:

-try to lift the upper body a bit before , and after the lower

-remember to relax in between reps. so shoulders and feet must touch the floor in the same moment. and hands will touch in between every reps.