This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS-PE2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, July 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 47 Views

Josh Shaw

So I thought I was on Step 6, but I was counting reps per side instead of total reps, so I decided to just test mastery.  When I first started PE2, I thought I would need to spend more time on the iM, but they've gotten a lot better the past couple weeks.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

PE is very nice,

IM try to coordinate yourself as much as possible so do not adjust one feet before the other one. fluid and smooth.

Josh Shaw
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

PE is very nice,

IM try to coordinate yourself as much as possible so do not adjust one feet before the other one. fluid and smooth.

Thanks for the feedback.  The issue I have on the iM is that the friction causes the mat to want to twist with my feet.  I'll try it on a surface that isn't so grippy next time, see if that works out better.