It completely blows my mind that there are virtually no big boy gyms in Seattle. All the gymnastics gyms to pop up when I search are all either geared towards 1-5 year olds, or if they are for adults, they are an hour+ bus ride out each way. I work two jobs, so I can't spend all day on the bus.
The only gym I found that is even a reasonable commute is over in Lake City.
of which they offer this adult class that would be perfect for my schedule
http://www.seagym.com/Adult%20Class.html
however a health insurance card is required to participate. I haven't had insurance in 8 years, it's called poverty. I'm not trying to do backflips over pommel horses into splits or anything.... I just want to build some hand balancing skills and get stronger.
I know there are a few other Seattle posters on this board, any of you guys know gyms that might not be turning up on a google search?