As the title suggests, here are a few form checks from today's session! SPL/PE5, HBP/Pe6, and RC/Pe8
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ROBERT Burtchell, July 8, 2016 · 2 Replies · 68 Views
As the title suggests, here are a few form checks from today's session! SPL/PE5, HBP/Pe6, and RC/Pe8
I'm only commenting to smile at the irony of gymnastics training at a Gold's gym
I've done it too, but it still tickles my funny bone.
Hi Robert,
I would say you've lost your PPT on your Planche lean at 0:08 and kept readjusting your lean. Dips look good but your ROM per repetition is not the same. Pullups are great! although I have to say, does your toes touch the floor per repetition? (maybe its the camera angle)
Julia,
Its okay to train Gymnastic Strength Training in a conventional gym. hehe I have done it too. Doesn't look funny if you train for Strength. Not unless you are doing flips. ![]()