This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE2 iM

Started by Julia Quigley, July 8, 2016 · 6 Replies · 68 Views

Julia Quigley

I'd appreciate feedback on areas I should focus on for improvement before moving forward (or, in this case, moving to backward ; )

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Some tips for you:

-actually no reasons to twist the body to the left  when you are raising the weight in the front. 

-also in my opinion you are twisting to the right too much, you do not need it. simply think about having a wall on you right side and you need to twist ONLY THE NECESSARY to avoid friction on the wall

-slow down the speed in the back portion.

Julia Quigley

Thanks! That changes my understanding of th movement. I'll post an update next week!

Julia Quigley

I slowed down the descent and tried to imagine only twisting as necessary to avoid hitting that imaginary wall.

In the right direction?

 

Alessandro Mainente

That's what I can "strict application" of a suggestion. Again Very nice execution.

Consider the idea of add some weight.

Julia Quigley

Sweet! That's a 5 lb dumbbell. I have a 2.5 lb plate and a 10LB kettle bell.

If I can hold the plate and dumbbell at the same time I'll try that and then bump up to 10 lbs.

Alessandro Mainente

Of course no big jumps with weight. be careful.