When doing the pull-ups, are the hands just outside shoulder width, pulling the elbows down and back, or elbows flaring slightly? I seem to keep mine in the same position as if I ere doing Chin ups with a pronated grip.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
RC/PE8
Started by ROBERT Burtchell, July 6, 2016 · 3 Replies · 95 Views
Hi Roberto, Elbows should be held down and back, pullup is the basic exercise for future muscle up development. have you ever seen strict muscle up with elbows flared out? ;-)
On 7/7/2016 at 0:53 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Roberto, Elbows should be held down and back, pullup is the basic exercise for future muscle up development. have you ever seen strict muscle up with elbows flared out? ;-)
maybe flaring wasn't what I meant =p
This is my from my pull-ups today. The only thing is, normally I have a straight bar, and I keep my elbows in front of me until I get to the top. Also my arms are normally just at shoulder width or little inside of it.
your execution is good. Nothing wrong.