This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE 2 body line

Started by Patrick Poblocki, July 6, 2016 · 1 Replies · 75 Views

Patrick Poblocki

Hi.  With HSPE2, shoul I stack shoulders on top of head; hips on shoulders, et?  This seems to be easiest, all balance.  Though, If I have a slight angle, as does the model athlete in the video, I feel an incredible through my shoulders to stabilize. How should this be performed?  Straight line up and down, or straight line but slight angle where the toes are out in front of hips, which are slightly in front of shoulders?  I find if I balance my forehead to ground it's a more strength focused move, where top of head to ground is more balance. 

Alessandro Mainente

Like as you doing, being able to feet the weight over 3 supports is the first step before feeling the weight on 2 supports.