This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

GB Thrive - Breakfast fat

Started by Isabelle De backer, July 6, 2016 · 1 Replies · 160 Views

Isabelle De backer

Hi,

 

I have started GB Thrive. I am new to nutrition for performance.  The first task was pretty easy and clear, drink 1l of water. The second one mention breakfast fat - but I am really confused as there's not a lot of info. Is it breakfast fat only? does it work if I eat it with carbs? like a organic rolled oats porridge with lots of seeds and possibly coconut oil for the fat? or is it just eat the fat and then wait some time to eat something else? e.g. eat a handful of nuts and then later some more food? what quantity compared to your bodyweight? 

Guido Franchetti

Hi Isabelle,

When following Thrive, you only have to perform the tasks uncovered so far. So fat for breakfast  only means including some good fat in your breakfast. The amount is up to you, what else you take for breakfast is up to you, what you do in your other meals is up to you. Things will change in later steps, and you'll receive directions for the other points you mention, but one thing at the time!