This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 Form Check

Started by Jeffrey Bailey, July 5, 2016 · 5 Replies · 127 Views

Jeffrey Bailey

Hi guys,

How are these Hinge Rows?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jeff, well....I like a lot how you begin the movement, very intelligent especially to check if the half repetition has the upper body vertical.

For the rest nice rom and tempo. well done.

Igor De Britto

Good effort, Jeff!

Alessandro: how important it is  to keep hips static, without elevation changes during the hinge? I know it helps a lot with body awareness, but is it something to keep one from progressing to PE2 (while maitaining PE1 as warm-up and trying to keep hips more still) or something to keep you on PE1 until it's solved?

Alessandro Mainente

If during the rest phase the hips move it's a sign of lack of general body tension or loss of alignment. Holding a certain body shape ensures the best activation for certain muscles.

Jeffrey Bailey

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, I failed on my first set of these. Biceps failed, forearms were also feeling the pump. Standard?

Leo Trinidad
5 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bailey said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, I failed on my first set of these. Biceps failed, forearms were also feeling the pump. Standard?

yup its normal. i failed before because of weak forearms even though my back was strong.