First attempt at SL PE2 iM. I need to smooth it out and I see that especially on the first direction, I don't level out all the way and sort of drag one shoulder in the circle (oops!).
What else should I work on for this movement?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Julia Quigley, July 5, 2016 · 6 Replies · 85 Views
First attempt at SL PE2 iM. I need to smooth it out and I see that especially on the first direction, I don't level out all the way and sort of drag one shoulder in the circle (oops!).
What else should I work on for this movement?
omg, what a range of motion!
but as you said already, try to smoothen it out, which might be easier with smaller circles at first.
27 minutes ago, Petra Dvorak said:omg, what a range of motion!
Haha, thanks for making my morning ![]()
You're right, I think it's a little jerky because I was really trying to eek out every bit of each "position." If I decrease ROM a bit, it'll be a lot smoother. Over time, I can get deeper.
Smooth is good. You're doing fine here ![]()
Aside from the first rep, much smoother!
Am I good to progress, or should I continue working on this?
Much better!
Nice, clear improvement
Go ahead and progress here ![]()