This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE3>iM ROM

Started by Sergio Mgencasa, July 4, 2016 · 4 Replies · 117 Views

Sergio Mgencasa

Hello again guys!

I love SLS/PE2>iM and also I wonder to add SLS/PE3>iM. I've included them in my warm-ups but I have a question about total ROM of SLS/PE3>iM. In future progressions I'll have to do it "knees to the floor"? total ROM? I'd like to get that but if it's included in future progressions I don't have care about it yet.

Thank you!

 

Grace Rockwell

Sergio,

For mastery of SLS/PE3>im you don't need to be "knees to floor", however, if you want to take it further and work up to that feel free! It is a great exercise for ankles, knees, and hips. Being able to go all the way to the floor has really benefited me personally as a runner and hiker. Even as you move past SLS/PE3 I would encourage you to keep this movement in your warm-up routine, especially on leg days.

Grace

Sergio Mgencasa

Thank you Grace!! I'll do it in my warm-ups. 

Jon Douglas

Mastery rom is thighs parallel; knees in line with hips. Going from there to knees-to-floor is a slow journey :)

I absolutely swear by this movement.

Sergio Mgencasa

I'm starting to like slow journeys with GB training... LOL