This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE3 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 3, 2016 · 3 Replies · 46 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

Today was my first routine of SLS/PE3.

Here's one set of 10 reps of PE3.

 How do you judge my form? Am I lowering enough? 

Any comments ware qappreciated!

Thank you!

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Bump

Julia Quigley

HI, Alessandro! Really nice depth in the "final" position on each side! 

My understsnding is that you should try to maintain that depth as you slide to the other side, with your hips staying as low as possible. Most people have to come up a little bit, but I bet you could stay lower during the slide than you currently are. 

Also, I could be wrong, but I think you should work on getting your chest up a bit more. 

Of course, coaches may have other/contradictory comments :) 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
8 minutes ago, Julia Quigley said:

HI, Alessandro! Really nice depth in the "final" position on each side! 

My understsnding is that you should try to maintain that depth as you slide to the other side, with your hips staying as low as possible. Most people have to come up a little bit, but I bet you could stay lower during the slide than you currently are. 

Also, I could be wrong, but I think you should work on getting your chest up a bit more. 

Of course, coaches may have other/contradictory comments :) 

Nice tips Julia! I appreciate your reply! I will focus on keeping hips as low as possible on my next routines! Thank you!!