This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/SE3 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 3, 2016 · 5 Replies · 100 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

This is how I perform MN/SE3. 

Something to fix? Thank you!

 

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Bump

Alessandro Mainente

move the shoulders aligned with the wrists. increase the retraction will increase the basic strength needed for specific manna work.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

move the shoulders aligned with the wrists. increase the retraction will increase the basic strength needed for specific manna work.

Hello @Alessandro Mainente,

just to clarify better what you mean...

If I look at those pics of semilsit:

semilsit.png

Which one do you repute better? to me the left one is better because my back looks straight, while on the right it looks a bit rounded. I thought that straight back was a sign that I am retracting properly.  Even though my shoulders look more aligned with the writs on the right pic, I think that I retract more on the left pic, so . Am I right?

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente

 

Alessandro Mainente

Ideally you need to work to stay in the "middle", shoulders and wrists alignment on the second one is ok but you are rounded, on the other side the pic on the left is performed with retraction and open chest but wrist and shoulders are not aligned.

Do not be frustrated with this, it is normal. think that when i started the bent L-sit i wasn't unable to hold the chest up to the ceiling and I passed 2-3 months with my knees lower then parallel in order to improve the retraction.

A little suggestion could be: try to externally rotate your elbows, this movement will stretch out the pec minor that is the major problem of manna development.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Ideally you need to work to stay in the "middle", shoulders and wrists alignment on the second one is ok but you are rounded, on the other side the pic on the left is performed with retraction and open chest but wrist and shoulders are not aligned.

Do not be frustrated with this, it is normal. think that when i started the bent L-sit i wasn't unable to hold the chest up to the ceiling and I passed 2-3 months with my knees lower then parallel in order to improve the retraction.

A little suggestion could be: try to externally rotate your elbows, this movement will stretch out the pec minor that is the major problem of manna development.

Very clarifying answer! I'm going to follow your tips! Grazie Ale! :)