This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE7 Form Check

Started by Petri Widsten, July 3, 2016 · 2 Replies · 58 Views

Petri Widsten

I'm still at negative HLLs but as they fatigue my grip faster than my core I like to do a few sets of HLLs after the negatives (looking forward to mastering the negatives with a much stronger grip!) to get more core work in. 

Last set today. Hope the form isn't too bad.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

You are pulling from the arms, the exercise should be completed as follows:

-first reach the maximum compression with lower back on the stall bar, this decreases the hips extension from 180° up to 45° or less

-second, lift a bit the butt in order to complete the hll

In simple words: the butt should move off from the stallbar as late as possible.

Petri Widsten

I'll try that next time, Alessandro. Thank you for checking.