This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

form check planche lean

Started by Wouter Molenaar, July 2, 2016 · 2 Replies · 141 Views

Wouter Molenaar

Hey guys do you consider this to be a good plance lean? Any tips how to do better? if I go more forward I fall with my face to the ground.

My hands are pointing lateral, is this correct?

Thanks for the feedback!

IMG_2150.PNG

Alessandro Mainente

I would not consider it so good. follow your mistakes:

-first stay on the instep not on the toes

-hips must be completely opened and not pike. this means that you should be able to draw a diagonal straight line starting from shoulder down to the feet passing from the hips. and this line is perfectly aligned with the bodyline.

-you are not showing any type of protraction, in fact your upper back is arched and not rounded.

-remember that all the previous details learned with the previous elements must be hel also on the more harder elements.

Wouter Molenaar

Thanks, these are points to work on. I tried to protract and depress the shoulders, but I see your points when I look at the picture now.