This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to involve exercises after mastery?

Started by Joachim Hecht, July 1, 2016 · 1 Replies · 224 Views

Joachim Hecht

Hey, 

since the last 4 weeks i restarted my foundation training after reading Jon Douglas' post "foundation 2.0". 

I'm doing these double rep sets of the last PE before working on the actuall PE and the Scap Shrugs/Hinge Rows before sPL/RC (started with 20 reps instead of Jons 50 :D). 

Now i wondered if there are some exercises that one should work on after mastery? I came over Coach's Post where he mentioned Jefferson Curls/Xiao Peng/Shoulder Dislocation etc. but that where all iM movements. Maybe some of you are already working on previous, already mastered elements?

 

Joey

Joachim Hecht

Thank you, Zach!

I already applied some things for myself, like adding mobility that I think my body will benefit from. I will keep your thoughts in mind!  I'm at the beginning of most PEs so doing the foundation/handstand training as the scheduler says will be hard enough with those "2.0" features :D It's just that thing with the weightlifting stuff where you train multiple exercises for one part of the body whereas the foundation work kills my whole body :D i just don't want to miss a thing!