Hi!
Here is my last attempt of mastery fot the hinge rows. I feel a lot smoother than when I started practising it, does it look good?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mike Ross, July 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 64 Views
Hi!
Here is my last attempt of mastery fot the hinge rows. I feel a lot smoother than when I started practising it, does it look good?
Thanks!
The basic idea is there, but you are bouncing too much from your hips. Try your best to keep the hips in place, even though you are hinging form them.
Thanks for the comments! I am gonna give another try with the corrections.
This exercise is resisting so much. I have been doing it for a long... and even if I can do rope climbs with legs 90degrees, this exercise is being hard to mastery. but I am going to!