Hi!
Just tested mastery on SL PE7+iM and wondering if it is good. Here is the video. I dont have a pommel horse, so I took a "podium" thing for "crossfit jumps", put a thin mat on top of it, and grab the wall bars... hahah
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mike Ross, July 1, 2016 · 2 Replies · 53 Views
Hi!
Just tested mastery on SL PE7+iM and wondering if it is good. Here is the video. I dont have a pommel horse, so I took a "podium" thing for "crossfit jumps", put a thin mat on top of it, and grab the wall bars... hahah
Thanks!
Looks ok. But it started off pretty with a nice pause, then you somehow lost that as you went; what happened?
Better to keep that if you can.
Good effort using a kettlebell and keeping your knees straight;. You could stand to make these a little prettier but it's on track
I would like to see a bit slower and more controlled on the descent however.
All up pretty good.
Thank you very much for the comment. I noticed about the pause disappearing. While doing it, I think I just stopped focusing on thatbecause, being honest, I was paying attention to "oh! I am grabbing the wall bar, but I barely need to grab it"... haha. I take note about that and the corrections! Thanks