Here is my attempt at the second IM. I am guessing my back is curling too much and that my hands are not going high enough. And I know I need to add weight. Looking forward to feedback.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS/PE2>iM
Started by Brandon Martin, June 30, 2016 · 4 Replies · 110 Views
This is by far better then IM1, so for your case, spend more time on the first one.
Will do! Thank you Alessandro.
Now that I have graduated from PE 1 + iM, I am working on these again (though I do full sets of the first iM every time a do an HS workout because I don't want to lose it).
The video is below. It is obvious from the wide grip that I have a long ways to go. My question is about technique. In the first half of the video I use a narrower grip and in the second half I use a slightly wider grip. In both parts, it looks like I get to 90 degrees. But they felt very different. With the wider grip I get a very intense stretch throughout the top of my chest. I also feel like I am able to straighten my head and depress my scaps in the second half. So which is right? And which will give me faster progress?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Hey - moving this over to the video review part of the site. Just an FYI so time is not wasted checking this.