This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE6 Form Check

Started by Eva Pelegrin, June 30, 2016 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

Eva Pelegrin

Not sure if It’s because I’ve spend +2 months working on SL/PE5 @ 5 x 10r but this feels like a walk in the park. Am I doing something wrong that escapes my attention?

The most amazing thing is that my back (hello @Mark Collins) doesn’t even hurt while in extension!! Freaking awesome. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like I’m floating while doing this and it doesn’t even feel like work! I know now why @Coach Sommer said: "- I would however invest extra energy/focus into exploring whether or not mastering the SL PEs leads to an improvement in your lower back for you."
Yes and yes!!!

Mark Collins

Looks good. It is amazing how the body improves with Gymnastic bodies.