I know the instruction is for a green vegetable, but are cherry tomatoes ok as a lunch veggie?
Or should they just be alongside spinach or kale, etc?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams, June 30, 2016 · 6 Replies · 176 Views
I know the instruction is for a green vegetable, but are cherry tomatoes ok as a lunch veggie?
Or should they just be alongside spinach or kale, etc?
I believe that's technically a 'fruit' but, perhaps, it's the fiber we are after.
Yea, its okay. I assume you are putting it on a salad or something.
No I was just eating the cherry tomatoes on their own. Should this be avoided?
Cam....your crazy! It isn't an apple.
Just kidding, yea thats cool.
Some genius on the internet will chime in with a weasel like voice and say "Tomatoes are a nightshade and should be avoided" but thats rubbish unless you have an AI set off by tomatoes.
Ok cool!
i love cherry tomatoes and find them very convenient for lunches.