Hi I've just implementet this exercise in my workout and at first I was a bit sloppy reading the intructions. But then I reread them, and I found that I'd been doing them wrong.
According to the instructions, as I understood them the second time around, your palms should be over the same part of your body during the full ROM, and they should be down around your hip area. This made the exercise something else completely. Previously I'd just pushed up finishing in a "normal pushup position", letting my palms slip forward during the ascent.
Now looking at a clip from a vid posted on the forum under the topic "Re: Alternative to Chestroll Hes" I saw the PPP pushup being done. This way of doing however, I'd say, landed somewhere in between my first wrong way and the way I understood to be correct.
Take a look
xwyRzKSo0Vk
You'll find it around 1:17.
My question is simple, is this guy doing it right, or should he be leaned forward at the top of the motion???
I didn't buy the dvd's that went with the book. Huge mistake, and I'm planing on buying it along with the new books, when they come out. If it came before christmas it would definitely the best christmas present this year..
.