Hello !
Here is my Pseudo Planche Push ups, Just curious if my form is good or not.
Would be happy to hear your opinions, thanks !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ita Sha, June 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 114 Views
Hello !
Here is my Pseudo Planche Push ups, Just curious if my form is good or not.
Would be happy to hear your opinions, thanks !
The form is nice and the tempo is good.
Btw if you want to increase more your standard you can:
-hold the same degree of lean (look first rep and last rep).
-reduce to zero the hips angle (look at 28 sec).
personally I think that your form is very very very nice, it's up to you being a perfectionist.
Thanks for the response @Alessandro Mainente!
I still have a looong way until mastery is aachieved, and I will definitly challenge myself with the points you mentioned.
Thanks again!