This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

All Pass or Only Some

Started by Oswaldo Garcia, June 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 87 Views

Oswaldo Garcia

Hi All

Just started with foundation series. Probably this question has come up thousand of times but do I need to pass ALL P1 at the same time.... or if I know I can pass mastery on 2 of them but not the others - can I test mastery on the two and continue to the next level in that step? or Do I need to pass ALL of them at the same time to go to the next step?

 

Thanks

Leonhard Krahé

You test for mastery of a specific element when you are ready. No matter where you are at with the others - it's actually quite common to advance on certain elements but keep working on others.

Jon Douglas

Yep. Almost certainly there will be some disparity in the different streams. There is nothing to be concerned about in this, as long as each of them is progressing (different rates is also fine) :)