This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Injured my AC Joint!!!

Started by Janet Tan, June 30, 2016 · 4 Replies · 140 Views

Janet Tan

I injured my left AC joint from lifitng.. not from GST... is there anyway I can pause the workout??? I am supposed to start day 7 today.. help! 

Coach Sommer

Hi Janet,

Sorry to hear that!  I have forwarded this on to Cory and he should be getting back to you shortly.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Cory Fair

Janet,

Fundamentals only unlocks new lessons if you login to the course so if you don't login it's effectively paused. You can of course take full advantage of the forums while you are recovering.

ERICH ORTEGA

If I feel a slight pain in my right shoulder from doing the bear walk, should I keep going?

 

Mark Collins

As long as the pain settles quickly after you stop the exercise.