I have been experiencing shoulder clicks on side over arch and windmill. Should I be concerned about this. I doesn't really hurt, but seems kind of gross.
Makes me feel like something might be wrong?
Zach
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zach Nielsen, June 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 197 Views
I have been experiencing shoulder clicks on side over arch and windmill. Should I be concerned about this. I doesn't really hurt, but seems kind of gross.
Makes me feel like something might be wrong?
Zach
Sometime clicks are only soft tissue restrictions , if there is no pain do not worry to much.
On June 29, 2016 at 0:56 PM, Zach Nielsen said:I have been experiencing shoulder clicks on side over arch and windmill. Should I be concerned about this. I doesn't really hurt, but seems kind of gross.
Makes me feel like something might be wrong?
Zach
When you do the xiaopeng forwards (HBP/Pe2>iM), does any shoulder also click? Also, how much weight do you use for the iM?
I'm having the same issue, though I'd describe mine as crunching. I don't think it is soft tissue.
I've actually had this issue for quite a while. My shoulder mobility/flexibility is definitely one of my week spots and I've struggled with this for a while.
I've experienced this same crunching when doing other mobility drills such as the Egyptian-type rotations: arms straight out to the side, rotating back and forth toward each hand while simultaneously rotating the palms up and down (the hand you are facing rotates up, while the one you are looking away from is rotated down).
Any advice on fixing this issue?
More importantly, should this concern me? I'm not sure it is, but it really sounds like hard parts grinding against each other.