How much weight on the dumbbell for mastery?
Also, I am having a hard time keeping my arm straight up in the air. I assume just working should extension should be the best for this?
Thanks!
Zach
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Zach Nielsen, June 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 187 Views
How much weight on the dumbbell for mastery?
Also, I am having a hard time keeping my arm straight up in the air. I assume just working should extension should be the best for this?
Thanks!
Zach
25 minutes ago, Zach Nielsen said:How much weight on the dumbbell for mastery?
Also, I am having a hard time keeping my arm straight up in the air. I assume just working should extension should be the best for this?
Thanks!
Zach
I believe 10% of body-weight was thrown around as a good minimum in another thread.
Zach, many moving parts here: yes to shoulder flexion, but also spine, hips, hamstrings and adductor mobility is involved. Best to post form check asap.
Post your video for further evaluation. there are many parameters involved.