This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL-PE1 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, June 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 60 Views

Josh Shaw

I had attempted mastery of SL-PE1 a month or so ago, but I didn't even have to post a form check to tell that I was going way too fast through the reps and my knees were all over the place.  I reset back a few steps, slowed the reps down, and brought my knees in closer together.  These were the last two sets for front and side angles.  Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks.

 

 

Cole Dano

Two points to start with

- keep your chest more upright, open

- straight arms

It looks to me like you are swinging the weight from your arms try to thing you are moving it more from the waist.

The Hip Circles look great!

Josh Shaw

Thanks for the feedback.  Here was the last set of today's session.  Focused on what you said about moving from the waist, they definitely felt better.

 

 

Cole Dano

Yes! That's it, looks great now.