Hello,
I am able to do more reps & sets than the scheduler provided me for the week for some of the exercises, but the log section prevents me from entering a higher number or more sets. How should I proceed?
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matt Karlin, June 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 106 Views
Hello,
I am able to do more reps & sets than the scheduler provided me for the week for some of the exercises, but the log section prevents me from entering a higher number or more sets. How should I proceed?
Thanks.
Use the support Icon on the bottom right of the course and check with Cory.
Sometimes it's something he needs to do from the backend, and sometimes he can tell you how it works so you take care of it in the future.
Matt:
You can log them in the note box at the bottom of the log page. That's what I do if I think I need some extra work. I doubt the team would use extra reps/sets in their programming for you.
Mark