So, I have had a wry neck for a couple of days, not too bad but a bit annoying.
Do you think it would be good or bad to do tonights planned stretch session?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tomas Johansson, June 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 75 Views
So, I have had a wry neck for a couple of days, not too bad but a bit annoying.
Do you think it would be good or bad to do tonights planned stretch session?
Can't speak to your "wry neck" specifically, but for me, when i get a kink in the neck (i.e. a trap strain), the best thing for it is a handstand workout and tBR session following. Obviously if it seems to be worsening through the session, you'd better listen to your body.
Thanks for your reply, I think I will have an easy stetch session tonight as planned.