If like me, you are one of those getting frustrated by the lack of ability to have hands at hip level for HBP PE3, these may help. The first is HBP PE1 but with hands to hip level rather than the chest. The idea is to lower the box height down to ground level (and beyond!). Do the usual 15r x 5sets with HBP PE3 iM. The second is sPL PE5 done dynamically - thanks to @Wesley Tan for showing me this at a seminar. The idea of this one is to build solid strength at the lean end-point. Use your (protracted and depressed!) shoulders to rock back and forwards, then move the hands further back and repeat until you reach that point just before face-plant. I do 3r at 3 hand placements (getting more lean each time), for 5sets. Will report back on the effect on my HBP PE3 progress in a couple of months. ![]()
https://youtu.be/6zpm0KjzXVc
https://youtu.be/F02rj5ppGSc
https://www.youtube.com/embed/6zpm0KjzXVc
https://www.youtube.com/embed/F02rj5ppGSc
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6zpm0KjzXVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F02rj5ppGSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
p.s As you can see I still don't know how to embed videos - I don't get a 'Media' button in my browser ![]()