This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is there a defined time window for adjusting next week's workout schedule

Started by Matt Karlin, June 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 76 Views

Matt Karlin

Hello,

What are the logistics for changing your following week's workout schedule?  Does it have to be done at a certain time of the week to take effect properly?

Any way to change the timing of workouts the day of or day before?  If not, this would be a useful feature for when life requires some flexibility in our workout schedule.  For example, my Foundations workout is currently T,W,Th this week for 30min.  But if I decide I have time for a 60 min one day, how do I know what to work on?

Thanks,
Matt

 

 

 

Jim Gunther

I have the same question!

Edgar Hernandez Celli

At the beginning of the week before you log your first workout.