A Very Creative Person

Started by Seiji, November 29, 2009 · 7 Replies · 2,428 Views

Seiji

I really liked this video. Hopefully, you all will too :D

Q7DbTTy1BWA

Neal Winkler

VERY nice!

jl5555

That guy is obviously quite accomplished. Did you see the handbalancing video? Impressive.

Blairbob

Interesting, I've been thinking of some more interesting transitions for my floor routine and I might be able to incorporate a few of those without getting killed with deductions hopefully. It might be more interesting than the typical, boring transitions and...

...maybe they will score me some coolness factor aka babes thinking I am awesome.

Neal Winkler

In the end, it's all about the chicks man. :)

Sternford

I am guessing this fellow is a circus performer?

I happen to like what he does 52 seconds into this video

si27BVZesbQ

Nic Scheelings

I had a look at this guys profile and he trained at NICA (National institute of circus arts) which is five mins from where I live.

I'm gonna see their end of year shows This sat.

Hopefully performers are as good as this guy

Seiji

LOL the song in that video has so many different languages. It seems... unpredictable LMFAO