This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 1 - humbled and eye-opening

Started by Cuneyt Uysal, June 27, 2016 · 2 Replies · 116 Views

Cuneyt Uysal

What a fantastic introduction and diagnostic tool. I know that as a 35 year old desk jockey that I would have tight lower limbs during Ape, but I was very surprised to see how painful my elbows were on Crab given I have decent upper body mobility. But as many have stated, my body just feels better after the first work out. There's something rejuvenating about the exercises, similar to a good rehabilitative yoga session (however entirely different set of muscles and patterns). Great stuff!

Jon Douglas

Glad you're enjoying it :) its striking how easy it is to develop small weak links and limiting factors, isn't it? 

Looking forward to hearing about your progress :)

Cuneyt Uysal

Cheers John. Day 2, equally enjoyable!