This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 4 tuck discovery

Started by Adrian Horbach, June 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 144 Views

Adrian Horbach

Hi I'm back again with a new issue I hope to find a solution to. When attempting to do the tuck position from sitting with legs straight in front and knees together, and I then draw both legs up towards my chest my knees travel out sideways and I can't keep them together.....the right side is more stubborn than the left but both act as if magnets attached to the insides of both knees and they try to avoid each other.  Its actually very difficult to get the knes to touch even when I am sitting up straight in a chair at all...

any tips as to what I can do to fix this?

 

thanks in advance ....I realise this is the time to find the mobility issues that have plagued me  for year so I'm keen to right the wrongs of the past.

 

 

 

 

Chris Juryn

Hi I have the same problem. One exercise that I do that helps to loosen them a little bit is to sit on the edge of a chair with my knees together then while keeping the knees together touch the ground. For me this is a deep stretch in the hips. Anything else that is a good stretch for this type of mobility issue would be great to hear.