This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Best schedule for F1 and H1 integration

Started by Hubert Campos, June 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 267 Views

Hubert Campos

Hi,

I just purchased F1 pro+ and H1, and I want to know what is the best way to program my week, so my questions are:

  1. Is it better to do the F1 and H1 workouts in the same sesion, or should I better do F1 one day and H1 the next?
  2. How many days a week? I was thinking F1 and H1 4 days: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and trow some cardio or swimming on Wed, and Sat. Other suggestion?

I have been training calisthenics constantly 4 or 5 days a week for 18 moths now.

I am sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it, so your help will be very appreciated.

Brendon Backshall

I two would like to know how others would recommend setting up their weekly program. I am in the same situation as you Hubert. I would like to be able to do F1 and H1 4 to 5 times a week as i have the time so it wuld be great to see how others have managed to set up the weekly program.

Thanks in advance to any guidance and suggestions.

Alessandro Mainente

Personally You can obtain the best results trying what works best for you. I suggest a minimum of 2 times a week for F1 exercise to improve strength and work capacity  qualities. Hs is both technical and strength work so probably 2 times a week is a good choice. at the beginning HS does not take more then 30-40minutes.

SImply you can consider to add at the 4 days schedule of F1 the HS as follows:

day 1 - strpl , fl, rc, hbp

day 2 - mn, sl, sls, hs

rest

repeat day1

repeat day 2

rest

 

Another option is simply do H1 during the third day (the rest day).

 

Hubert Campos

Thank you very much, Alessandro! I think I have a pretty good idea of my weekly plan now. 

Good luck Brendon.

 

Brendon Backshall

So i ended up just putting in on my work out scheduler that i wanted to train 5 days per week, and its given me the exact same workout every single day? same progressions for the same movements and the same number of reps or seconds is this normal?