Hi everybody!
Posting here my SLS PE2 with mobility to form check. Is it good?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mike Ross, June 25, 2016 · 5 Replies · 46 Views
Hi everybody!
Posting here my SLS PE2 with mobility to form check. Is it good?
Thanks!
You need substantial modifications for the PE:
1-you should increase the starting distance between legs up to 90-100°
2- turn out the extended leg until the feet it pointed to the ceiling (as a reference, you have to point your toe)
IM on the contrary is very clean.
thanks! next time, I will open more my legs and point feet. but with the second correction, I realized that I meant PE2, not PE3, sorry.
I will focus more on turning out the extenden leg, because, generally, I am not too conscious about this kind of rotations.
thanks!
I think Alessandro's PE feedback was for PE3 and not PE2 although #1 and #3 is true for PE2 as well. #2 is meant for PE3 where you are meant to move one leg to another at the lowest possible position without lifting your butt.
Basically there was different description between post title and post description, I was referring to post description. I will edit it.
hey you were right! I typed pe3, instead of pe2. but great and thanks again!