This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can't believe the progress!

Started by Maka Tsulukidze, June 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 295 Views

Maka Tsulukidze

Just finished Fundamentals (also doing Foundation). Without being as consistent as I should be I still have amazing progress. Can do my fav crab so much better now. When I first started I couldn't understand how it was possible to move in this position.

So Coach, when can I do this?:)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2NGqI6FqeQ&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for putting the course together! And many thanks to Cory for all his support!

Grace Rockwell

Maka,

Congrats on your progress! It's so exciting to hear stories like yours, and so happy to hear you love the program. If you're already seeing progress after only a month, imagine where you'll be a year from now! Not sure if you'll be able to do that sweet uneven bar routine....maybe two years?! ;)

Grace

Maka Tsulukidze

Grace, are you the beautiful girl that does a spectacular lizard?:) I watch that video for the beauty aspect of it as much as for figuring out how to do it. 

I think this program should be mandatory. Although I'm not practicing currently, I was trained as a physician and I'm amazed at the understanding of human body, functionality and performance it is built on. It's a shame I didn't find it earlier. With my shoulder impingement and back pain I've tried all kinds of exercises and chiropractic manipulations. I wish I was finding more time to do the program.