This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integration with Stretch series

Started by Christian Vetter, June 25, 2016 · 3 Replies · 184 Views

Christian Vetter

Hey everybody,
In the introductory documentation there is information on integrating Foundation and Handstand, but I did not find information on integrating with the Stretch series. Will I have better results with separate Stretch sessions or with asppending them to my foundation sessions?

Thanks in advance :)

Giovanni Garcea

Just do what works well with your schedule and time. I like to append them to the handstand workouts, because the total workout time is shorter than if I appended them the after foundation. My personal suggestion is that the most important thing is keeping 2 days between middle split and front split, because they both hit the legs pretty hard (for example Mo-Thu or Tue-Fri), while the Bridge series can be placed anywhere in the schedule.  

Jan Dochnal

The recommendation is to do the stretch series after your workout. This could be Foundation as well as Handstand.

Just try it. When i do TBS i feel best when i did FL, sPL, HBP and RC before.

Christian Vetter

@Giovanni Garcea@Jan Dochnal

Thanks a bunch, guys :)