Question about circles.

Started by Ewalk91, November 27, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,484 Views

Ewalk91

So I've been a pommel horseman for quite some time and I'm looking now to just improve my form.

I've got a floor buck.

And it's right next to my bed (Which is sitting on the floor with no wheels just box spring then mattress)

I have the buck right in front of my bed so when I do circles i need to lift my hips higher to get over my bed.

Is this a good idea?

I mean the most circles I've done with this tactic is 2 so far.

Blairbob

video would describe the situation more clearly.

Seiji

He's doing circles but put something on the floor so he has to lift up higher. Good idea?

Blairbob

I am talking about swinging the circle above the bed and buck at the same time.

Ewalk91

Yea i guess it would be equivalent to doing circles on the floor.