This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN-PE1 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, June 23, 2016 · 2 Replies · 79 Views

Josh Shaw

Just completed step 9 on Tuck Ups and Stiff-Legged Windmills.  This was the last of 5 sets.  I thought I was going to need to work on it longer to get some more range of motion on the iM, but I think it looks better than I had expected.  Do these meet the standard to move on to PE2?  Thanks in advance.

 

 

Jon Douglas

Hi Josh,

Both of these are looking fine. Good compression on the tuckups; there is a little bit of a swing with the arms but on the 5th set and with the pause you include I don't think there's any worry there.

Get onto straddle ups; enjoy em :)

Josh Shaw

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm looking forward to Straddle Ups, but I'm really excited to try out the Jefferson Curls.  I've been wanting to try them out after hearing Coach talk about them on the podcast with Tim Ferris, but I knew they were coming up in the next progression, I figured I'd just wait until they come up in the program.