How do I reset my foundation series workout scheduler? There is supposed to be a "re-set" tab but I can't find it. I need to do placement tests until I reach the correct difficulty level. Thank you.
Thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Adam Hardwicke, June 23, 2016 · 1 Replies · 107 Views
How do I reset my foundation series workout scheduler? There is supposed to be a "re-set" tab but I can't find it. I need to do placement tests until I reach the correct difficulty level. Thank you.
Thank you.
I had this issue and had to go to the weekly view of my workout scheduler and click "Start Dates." Then I just changed my Foundation start date to some time in the future.
Note: I didn't have this option on my phone when viewing by day - had to switch it to weekly!