I read Coach's progressions on the manna, but am having a hard time understanding.
Does anyone have a series of pictures showing the progressions?
Started by Seiji, November 27, 2009 · 6 Replies · 2,816 Views
I read Coach's progressions on the manna, but am having a hard time understanding.
Does anyone have a series of pictures showing the progressions?
The book has :wink:
Do you mean after the middle split hold? 'Cause I was having a hard time picturing what he meant after that
After the middle split high u just have to press your hips as high as you can..
I figured as much.
No, I don't have the book, but I plan on getting it for christmas ![]()
Seiji, haha, small world. Anyway, you'll spend most of your time working the MSH likely. Imagine a staddle position, your hands behind you, lifting your bottom off the floor. Don't focus on just lifting upward, but lifting your hips forward as well.
lolyup
I got a picture of my best in the digital coaching section. Now that I think about it, it should be on TT too lmfao